Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Days 11, 12, and 13

Ok, my goal for the last 5 days is to get to work on my movie script. It is my first one, and I am self taught (more of just write down stuff not in detail). I have a few videos up on youtube, but they are not scripted and they are just bad. I had trouble on pretty much all of them with sounds. The script I'm working on, I hope, that I can get some people to help, and maybe burn it onto a dvd so I don't have to watch it on a little computer screen. Basic storyline is that, Obama really screws up the economy, so he does not get re-elected. However, guerilla groups of democrates, think that is wrong, and begin to rebel against the Republicans, who now pretty much run the government. They dominate the playing field and keep the republicans guessing. The main charecters are: General Shepard, Captain Mcullister, and Seargent Johns. The rough draft is already finished, I'm just trying to go through, make minor changes, then get if typed up to hopefully start making it.

2 comments:

  1. Scripts are tough - so take a moment and reflect on this part of your quest:
    what do you expect to get out of accomplishing this goal?
    What obstacles stand in your way?
    What fears are there about not achieving this goal?
    What will your next steps be if you do or do not win at this particular battle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really have fears for not acheiving this goal, its just been sitting around, and I have wanted to get it finished. I expect to get a good movie script made, and hopefully make a good movie (with a little help). The problems are that 1. I need to actually sit down and finish it, which I have been putting off and 2. I probably wouldn't be able to produce the movie, so thats keeping me from writing it. If I do not win, I will probably just start a new one just for fun. If I do win, hopefully I can get enough help to make this movie for a small summer project or something like that.

    ReplyDelete