Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day 13

Instead of working on my script, today I enjoyed myself. I got home, relaxed, and then went to my odyssey of the minds meeting and pretty much joked around and goofed off the entire time. I felt much better, and I couldn't breath I was laughing so hard. Laughing and joking are key parts to being a better person, and being a better person will make you happier. If this hadn't have happend, I probably would've had a boring weekend, and just sat around and did nothing. I am reconeting with old friends even more, which was one of my earlier goals, because I am with them for 3 hours one night a week. I also see them in school more often, and I am laughing and joking more.

2 comments:

  1. Often times in these quest movies, the hero has a short respite before tackling the largest obstacle. So here it is - your final DRAGON.

    You will film the movie you've just written - cast it, costume it and film it. And you have until the 29th to get it done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will, but what makes it complicated is it was about halfway on the computer, and I lost the original copy, so I'm making up the other half as I go along.

    ReplyDelete