Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day 12

Today, I got to work on finishing up my script. I finished the story completly now, and I am going back and making changes on it. This is a good thing, because I started the script in mid summer. I always liked to make movies, but most of them were short and made up on the spot. I wanted to create a script for a movie, and then get it made. I feel better mentally, because I have accomplished something today. I even got an approval from some of my friends, they read it, and said they thought that it was good. It was tough to come up with the idea for it, and even writing it out. Once school started, it got even harder, because I just couldn't find the will to write it.

2 comments:

  1. So how long would this have sat there if you hadn't been pushed into doing this project?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It probably would've sat there until next summer.

    ReplyDelete