Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 9

Today, I finished up my story, and it is quite interesting. I will bring it into school tommarow to show you Mrs. Ring. I incorperated all the words from this week and last week, because those are the ones I am having trouble with remembering. After writing the story, I can remember the words better, and feel better about the test tommarow. In writing though, I didn't put hints next to the words like you did on that one test. I am hoping to look over the story later tonight and hopefully I can give the definitions of the words as I'm reading it. I did try to use those words in conversation, but I kept confusing my family. They didn't listen (mainly my brother) when I tried to explain what they ment, so I gave up on that idea. I feel alot better about the quiz tommarow, and I will definitaly get a good breakfast, because I am going to the VPAM breakfast.

2 comments:

  1. Not that I'm prying, but here's another thought that might help - Lindsey is probably going to be a VPAM sophomore next year and she's probably going to be in my accelerated English class. What if you taught her your words?

    You'd be giving her a head start and helping yourself at the same time.

    Reflect on this for a bit - Is this cheating or merely smart?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that that idea could work, and probably will work. I don't know if I'll have much time to be able to try it however, because Lindsey seems to be doing homework for something when ever I ask her what is she doing. It is a great idea, and I wouldn't consider it cheating. Some people might, but who would care (Unless it is Dr. Banta, Mr. Hanner or someone important)? I will try it, but for now I will stick to the way that I found that helps.

    ReplyDelete