Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 8

Yesterday, my goal was to test out the ways that the internet said I should study, and hope for an improvement. However, I didn't get to do to much because of parent teacher confrences, and an odyssey of the minds meeting right after parent teacher confrences. I did however get started on my story using the vocab words, and already feel that it is helping me to remember them. It is only a few sentences long, and my goal for tommarow is to finish up the story, and hopefully remember all the words.

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome!

    Elaborate on the worries you have for this new strategy - what if it doesn't work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel that I will only be able to pick out the words based on context clues. For this reason, I have tried not to give any obvious context clues. As of now, this is the only strategy that I have found somewhat fun. I am in VPAM because I like to write movies, so this fits in perfectly with what I like to do. If this doesn't work, I'll probably end up looking to the internet again.

    ReplyDelete