Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 7

2 Days ago, my goal was to figure out ways to study vocab, that would be easy for my learning style. I found that writing out the definitions, and making up stories using the words should help me best (according to the iternet). I didn't get to try it, because I looked at it late at nite right before I had to go to bed. I feel that I can do better now, and hopefully improve my grade in English class. I feel that once we get into having more homework, and doing more work, that my grade will definitaly improve, because vocab is our main grade now, and I'm not doing to well in that. But now that I've looked at ways to help me study, I hope that I can do better on the vocab tests, and not rely to much on doing the homework and class work.

2 comments:

  1. What is it about the vocabulary that you find difficult?

    On a quest, the hero must dissect his opponent, study his obstacle before he can form a strategy and take it on. Reflect on this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With vocabulary, I find it difficult to study, because you can't actually work out a problem, like math, search and re-enact something, like social studies, or even do and experiment, like science. Reading/English has always been my hard subject, because I find it hard to study. In trying to study my obstical, I have done many different things to try to overcome it. I have tried flashcards, tried having parents quiz me, tried looking them over again and again, but those never worked. I finally spent a few days, just looking up ways to help me on the internet. I have disected, and formed a strategy, and now it is time to take it on!!!

    ReplyDelete